CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Totally Crushing...

Not too long ago I had the pleasure to finally watch the movie "Kate and Leopold" with my dear sweet husband whom I love very very much and is the most handsome guy I can imagine...

With that said, since then I totally have (just a small..well kind of) crush on Hugh Jackman. Yes, Ammon knows about this new-found love of mine and doesn't seem to mind. Besides, I put up with the dreamy look in his eye when he tells his stories about how Carmen Electra blew him a kiss when he was 16. Isn't it healthy to realize that you still find those of the opposite sex attractive after 4 years of marriage? Yes.

So... I happened to be on youtube.com watching some music videos with Emmalyn after dinner tonight and as I was thinking of another video to search for I just so happened to think about my Hugh. Yes, I do claim him. Anywho, for those who are interested here's three and half pure minutes of Mr. Jackman put to music. Lame? Yes, but you know you want to watch it. Besides, who doesn't like Wolverine?

3 comments:

Felicia said...

I've always thought the freecreditreport.com guy looks just like Ammon. What do you think? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26061279/

Unknown said...

I guess People magazine agrees with you. I did send out a good Hugh Jackman video for my Halloween 2fer Tuesday. you can see it at http://tashas2fertuesdays.blogspot.com then scroll down to October 28th.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, wow wow wow what can I say about your creations. They're amazing. Ammon and Emmie look so cute. She's growing up!!
Well wanted to say hi and wish you a Merry Christmas. Farah says hi to. I'll have to show her your blog cuz I am blown away Love Connie