CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Done!

Here it is, all done, and off of my dining room table. Maybe we'll start eating as a family again. Pictures don't seem to give it all the glory it deserves ( in my biased opinion) so here's the 360 video Ammon took when we dropped it off this afternoon. Judging is taking place today and we are going to a reception tonight where the winners will be announced. Keep your fingers crossed for me! The bottom picture is what I based mine off of and have placed on the table next to my entry.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather that is amazing. I especially like all the little details - the checkerboard lawn, the Christmas lights. I want to know what each part is made of. Such a cool idea. Ammon you must be so impressed by your wife.

Durrant said...

That is incredible! I have attempted fondant and I do not know how you did that (maybe I should come and get some lessons- seriously:)! It really is an amazing piece of work! Great Job!

amelia said...

Oh my Heather! You are a culinary genius! Anxious to hear the results.