CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Adventures...

As you may have noticed, my blogging presence has been abnormally high lately. I used to go months without as new post. There are a lot of contributing factors to this, one being that I am spending more time online promoting my little shop on Etsy ( www.sugarsmitten.etsy.com). As part of this promotion I've decided to take my new-found, but hopefully not short-lived, enthusiasm for blogging and start a blog for Sugar Smitten. I will be posting recipes I've tried, photos and stories about projects I'm working on, and you better beleive that there will be some shameless plugs for new treats in my shop. I might even throw in a little give-away every now and again :)




Come by, take a look. You don't have to come back if you don't want to.

No comments: