CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Roll Over!"

Why is it parents find such great joy in showing off what their kids can do? Have you ever watched one of those home movies where the child's name is repeated in the same high pitched voice over and over until the child actually rolls over, picks their nose, or signs the entire declaration of independence in ASL? "Emmie, Emmie, oh Emmalyn! Come on sweetie, Emmie, Emmie, Emmie." Well I have, and I am guilty of producing such home movies myself. It's just a parents right I guess. This video, if you can even watch it (I'm no so good at this video thing for some reason) is not that bad. Actually, in my biased opinion, it's very cute. Indulge if you wish!

3 comments:

amelia said...

SHE IS SO BIG!!! AND ADORABLE!!!

amelia said...

(Seriously, I can't believe how big she's gotten...I guess I always check out the blog header and think "Oh, little Emmie!" But look at her, all walking and talking and with that adorable hair! She's a full-on little girl now, no longer a baby. Love her!)

Ryan and Erin said...

She did a good job performing! Normally when you want them to do/say something it doesn't turn out. What a smart little girl!