CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ammon's turn...

Hi. So I love going to school! I'm very grateful to my hardworking wife that is juggling being a mother and running a business. Please keep her in your prayers so that I can keep going to college.

I'm doing well in all my classes, even math, which I thought I loathed in High School. A miracle has occurred in my life, and I am now able to excel in math and love it!

My writing is still my strength, and my greatest pride. My latest essay is at salmonammon.blogspot.com if you are interested in hearing my opinion about "sleaze in the media."

I'm able to do reasonably well in anthropology, considering we discuss a lot of cultural differences, some of which are very appalling. Fortunately I was raised in an open-minded home. I can't feel superior because of my upbringing, but I can desire that other's experience the joy that I experience by living gospel principles.

I once stated that I was seeking a major in geology, I think I will try to minor in geology and major in history. History has long been my first academic love, but I thought it conflicted with my ultimate goal of getting my masters of library and information science, turns out that there is no conflict there.

Whenever I add to the Blog I just feel strongly to thank everyone that reads, for your kind thoughts and prayers towards the Cheneys. We rely on the Lord so much, and we know that prayers are answered.

Emmalyn is growing fast. She is a delight! I love her morning smiles and kisses. She is often sitting behind me in her car seat, just laughing and laughing! I'm glad. She must realize that she needs the practice since you have to be good at laughing as a Cheney.

No comments: