CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Emmalyn is a week and a half old and bath time was unavoidable. Her umbilical cord mysteriously fell off and found it’s way to the coffee table where it was found Saturday afternoon. (For the record I was only joking when I pretended to eat it, and I didn’t really think it looked like bacon, and it sure didn’t taste like bacon!)

Thankfully Andrea and Daniel are in the Cheney home to provide the much-needed moral support as well as give excellent advice on parenting. Daniel could not have been more clear about that cord not tasting like bacon, he also thinks we should know absolutely everything about Super Mario (who is somewhat of a mentor to him). As a parent I hope to obtain as many stars as possible and eventually beat the final Bowser! That is some sort of metaphor for financial success and Emmalyn’s future fiancé, I think.

No comments: